Argan Face Oil Intensive Daycare
What is argan face oil?
The INTENSIVE DAYCARE argan facial oil is a light facial oil with natural vitamin E and rich in antioxidants for pure facial skin and a fresh complexion.
The basis is bio-certified and cold-pressed argan oil from Morocco. Cold-pressed from natural kernels, argan oil has a very balanced composition of oleic, linoleic and palmitic acid as well as an exceptional proportion of schottenol and tocopherols (vitamin E).
The face oil relieves irritation, has a balancing and calming effect, nourishes and smoothes sensitive, allergy-prone and impure skin.
Argan oil has an antibacterial effect and protects the skin's lipid barrier. It stimulates cell renewal thanks to the action of Schottenol. In this way, it helps the skin to optimize its own functions, lock in moisture in the skin and balance the production of sebum. Rose reduces redness, prevents impurities and gently mattifies the skin.
Use of INTENSIVE DAYCARE Argan face oil:
- As face oil: gently massage 2-3 drops onto the cleansed, still slightly damp skin of the face and décolleté (avoid the eye area). Is quickly absorbed by the skin without shining. The argan oil can be used pure or in combination with BALANCING TONIC rose water or a serum.
- As a cleansing agent: Apply 3-4 drops to dry skin or a damp cleansing pad and use it to cleanse and care for your face.
- As a MakUp underlay: If you tend to use little make-up, you can also put a drop of INTENSIVE DAYCARE Argan Rose on the back of your hand and mix it with very little liquid foundation. The makeup is absorbed better this way, the consistency becomes more permeable and it is very easy to apply. The coverage decreases slightly and leaves the skin feeling supple with a glow effect.
- As an oil base: The argan face oil can be used flexibly as an oily base for products that are too dry - for example eyeliner gel, as it usually dries out after a short time or the color becomes crumbly. Just put a drop in the jar. The oil gives it a smoother consistency and enough moisture to make it easier to apply.
- To remove make-up: You simply and gently remove eye make-up or mascara from the argan face oil. Massage a few (approx. 3-4) drops onto closed eyes and dry skin. With a warm and damp FACE CLOTH , gently remove the makeup from top to bottom. Repeat the process if necessary.
Even lipsticks, the color of which adheres strongly, can be removed with 1-2 drops. Put the fingertips on the lips to loosen the lipstick better.
Effect of argan face oil:
✓ gently mattifies
✓ for sensitive skin and skin prone to allergies
✓ balancing and calming
✓ regulates sebum production
✓ against blemished skin
✓ moisture protection
✓ cell stimulating
Skin type: For sensitive, impure skin as well as for combination to normal skin
✓ 98% organic (argan oil COSMOS organic)
✓ 100% vegan
✓ without synthetic additives and preservatives
✓ excluding products from the petroleum industry
✓ without animal testing
✓ Wherever possible, raw materials are sourced from organic farming
Ethics: Our argan oil is produced by a small family company in Marrakech in a fair, socially responsible manner and without animal testing. Buying argan oil from our collection of vegan natural cosmetics means that you support the Berber women in Morocco.
Ingredients: Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil *), Rose (Parfum **), Citronellol ***, Geraniol ***, Linalol ***, Benzyl Salicylate ***, Hydroxycitronellal ***
* organic, ** naturally obtained fragrance, *** natural components of perfume (relevant for people with allergies)
Packaging: High quality violet glass for a guaranteed longer shelf life and intensive freshness. The violet glass blocks the entire spectrum of visible light with the exception of the violet component. This delays the aging process set in motion by visible light. Longer shelf life and freshness of products are guaranteed.
Storage: Room temperature, does not need to be protected from light.
Origin: The Marocco argan oil comes, as the name suggests, from Morocco. The vegan natural cosmetics are lovingly bottled for you in Germany and the Arbeitsintegration Winterthur, Switzerland.